- Wash, rinse and dry hands thoroughly before handling contact lenses.
- Use fingertips to handle contact lens (always avoid sharp objects like fingernails or tweezers)
- Check to ensure contact lens is moist, clean and damage free prior to application (never put a damaged contact lens in your eye)
- Gently pull down/up on eyelid with finger, with a different finger place the contact lens into eye
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your contact lenses with fresh solution each time you remove them. Do NOT add solution to existing solution in contact case.
- If your eyes become red, irritated or your vision changes, remove your lenses immediately and consult AZALIA Cosmetics. (photographs of damaged lenses is preferred)
- Always handle your lenses with clean, dry hands. Wash, rinse and dry your hands thoroughly prior to touching your lenses.
- Insert contact lenses BEFORE applying makeup and remove your lenses BEFORE washing off your makeup.
- NEVER share contact lenses with others.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.